A Macquarie University Centre For Health & Chiropractic Randomised Control Pilot Study On The Use of ENAR
- To evaluate ENAR as a treatment alternative to an already established protocol (TENS).
- To target people with chronic neck pain as participants
- To evaluate ENAR’s effectiveness compared to both a TENS device and a control (SHAM) treatment
- To evaluate the ENAR therapy using both subjective and objective measurements in a controlled and consistent environment
Research Project conclusion
“ ENAR has been successful in…..
- Providing both short & long term reductions in neck pain intensity.
- Providing short & long term improvement in patient specific function.
- Causing clinically observable reductions in neck disability.
- Providing both short and long term improvements
- in both physical and psychological parameters.”